project life 2014 | weeks 14 & 15

30 April 2014

It's funny how time passes so quickly! I had hoped to be quicker here to catch up on my missing weeks and hopefully I can do this by the weekend !

So weeks 14 and 15 are finished, I am really enjoying this documenting. I use my iPhone 95% of the time, but it is always with me. I find that the documenting encourages us to do more activities. I for one have certainly been a lot more active since starting Project Life in May last year. I have lost over 2 stone and have started running. I am hoping to get to a standard to be able to enter local competitions next year and set a *decent* time :)

Anyway, on with the pages...

Week 14 left side ~


Right side ~


Week 15 left side ~


Right side ~


For these weeks I have used my Studio Calico monthly Project Life kit. I also received some *freebie* Monthly Moments pocket pages cards from Papertrey Ink with a recent stamp/die order and I immediately fell in love with their cards. I have used two on the page directly above (the two middle 3x4 cards) so I have ordered their Monthly Moments paper pad and am looking forward to mixing that in with my Studio Calico and CitrusTwist kits.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back very shortly with Week 16 !

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |