have a ball !

8 April 2014

Back for a second time today with my entry for this weeks Case Study Challenge #185. Our muse is Jaclyn Miller and here is my take on her card ~


For this card I used the Paper Smooches stamp set Crystal Clear and I used the second generation stamping technique using Studio Calico ink pads. I added some Wink of Stella and some gems to the flowers. Finished off the card with a narrow strip of glitter card stock under the vases.

Also entering this card into the Make the Day Special Stamp Store challenge 1 - Anything Goes :)

Thanks for visiting.x

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Sarah - I couldn't work out how to add a comment to your first but the little car scene is really pretty.
    I love the colours in this one - grey and peach is a very classy combo.
    Thanks so much for joining in with our inaugural challenge at Make the Day Special Stamp Store!
    Tara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how classy your card is, those vases look so elegant in subtle tones.
    Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at MtDS x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |