go on and celebrate !

17 April 2014

Hello all and I hope the week is treating you well. Just a quick post today with my entry for this weeks Case Study Challenge #187. Our muse is Jaclyn and here is my take ~


I was inspired by her colour choice and vellum pockets to create a shaker card filled with lovely sparkling sequins! Who doesn't love shaker cards - hours of fun!

The jar stamp and die are from Paper Smooches. The amazing sentiment is from a set by Mama Elephant and I used Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. The sequins and the vellum paper are from Studio Calico.

Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend, I am off to Lyon tomorrow with Zachary for his 3 month diabetes check up.

Happy Easter and Joyeuses Pâques.x







1 comment:

  1. Sarah, this is so fun! The jar is awesome....thank you so much for joining in the fun! Wishing you a wonderful Easter weekend too...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |