project life 2014 | week 8

15 March 2014

So it's week 8 and this week we had some glorious weather. We had a family trip over to Seyssel, which is actually two towns of the same name either side of the Rhone river. They are distinguished by their code postal ie 01 for Ain (left side) and 74 for Haute Savoie (right side). This situation is unique in France. The scenery on the river banks is stunning as you get a view up to the snow covered peaks of the Alps. We went to pick up some more chickens nearby and made a detour for a walk along the river :)

I'm continuing with my running when I can, still loosing weight and enjoying increasing my fitness too ! Still knitting socks too, this time in the car whilst Zachary had indoor football practise.

Left side ~


Right side ~


Details ~


This week I used my Sugar Rush Project Life kit from Studio Calico and a few embellishments from Freckled Fawn.

Thanks for looking and have a great week.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |