project life 2014 | week 7

2 March 2014

This week we celebrated Valentines Day - not really a big deal in this household as we hope to be loved every day of the year but I personally cannot pass up on an excuse to use pink in my weekly spread :)

Not a lot happened this week, the weather was pretty miserable again. The highlight of Molly's week was a gift of a pair of inline skates, which she was over the moon about ! My husband was still off work this week, but slowly recovering to manage a family walk. He is now back at work :) I took my monthly landscape photo - partially snow covered is the view to Brenaz and pretty much sums up February !

Left side ~




Right side ~


Here is the whole spread ~


For this week's spread I used cards, stamps and embellishments from Chic Tags, Studio Calico, Freckled Fawn (OhDeerMe kit) and CitrusTwist. I backed the  Studio Calico transparency card with a wood grain card, added some sequins and sewed around the edges with my sewing machine. The 3x4 card on the far right is by Amy Tangerine for 2peasinabucket. Sadly with my husband being off sick from work and only getting basic sick pay I have had to end my subscription to the OhDeerMe kit - but I still have lots of awesome embellishments to use up and hope to restart it again after the Summer.

Thanks for looking and see you next week.x

As normal I am linking to themomcreative, a blog by Jessica Turner.

4 comments:

  1. Great spread! I especially love the right side with its transparent elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pages/cards. Thank you so much for your recent comment on my blog. I have only ever used a Cuttlebug when using impression plates from PTI. I don't own a Big Shot but if you look on PTI Nicole Heady's blog I think she has a tutorial using the Big Shot. For the Cuttlebug I need tan mats but not sure if you would need them in the Big Shot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Michelle for your help and lovely comments.x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |