cards | case study no 180

1 March 2014

This is the final week of challenges at Case Study using Danielle Flanders as our muse and here is my take ~



Danielle has flowers on her card but as I am quite new to card making/scrap booking/project life, I don't have a lot of stamps and I don't have any flowers ! So I cut some from vellum with my Silhouette Cameo. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted, the frame by Crate Paper and the star pin from Freckled Fawn. I sprayed all the pieces and the card with Studio Calico Mister Huey shine too :)



Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.x

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...I bet you will soon have a ton of stamps...at least that is my prediction. You are very talented...love the vellum flowers and I can imagine I am going to be seeing a lot more of your beautiful cards in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |