project life 2014 | week 5

15 February 2014

This week marks the start of February ! Just like that January was over, wow ! I went with a colour scheme of light orange and aqua this week and I just had to use those Amy Tan thickers on the title card - love those ! I have also signed up for the *life|scripted* class over at Studio Calico and am really looking forward to learning the brush script with Kal.

So what happened this week ? More snow and ice, which is impinging on my running, but I'm getting out there when I can. My husband is still on sick leave from work with his back troubles (hoping this is sorted very soon!). We picked up three Indian Runner ducks and so Max, Melanie and Katrin have joined the household. We had a trip to Aix-les-Bains on the Wednesday to fetch them and they are settling in nicely. They were a little bit confused by the snow ! I took the *stenciled* card class online and this was super fun. Molly made an awesome hat at school.

Left side ~


This is the other side of the triangular pockets from last week :)

Right side ~


This week I used cards and embellishments from CitrusTwist, Freckled Fawn (OhDeerMe kit), Elles Studio and Studio Calico.

Thanks for looking and happy weekend.x

As normal I'm linking to Project Life Tuesday, the blog by Jessica Turner.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love these colors and your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors this week. LOVE that Dear 2014 card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |