cards | clearly besotted feb 2014 challenge | part 2

12 February 2014

My second card for February's challenge is in celebration of a new baby girl. Mabel was born yesterday to Abbie and Darren, so I jumped at the chance to create a card using the Clearly Besotted Special Delivery stamp and die set. Here is the card ~


I die cut a circular window and added some pretty paper from MyMindsEye.  I stamped using Mama Elephant and Hero Arts ink and coloured in the stork using my Distress Inks.

The inside of the card reads ~


Thanks for looking and I'll be back later in the week with my latest Project Life spread.x

5 comments:

  1. Soooo sweet! Love that cloud paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a beautiful baby card Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning in such soft colours, love the paper in the background so so sweet, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card! Love the colours and paper, Sarah :) Thank you so much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |