cards | clearly besotted feb 2014 challenge | part 1

11 February 2014

This week I was excited to receive my stamps and dies from the February update at Clearly Besotted stamps. Stephanie and her team think up such great stamping ideas and the CT give such great inspiration.

This month I chose the Superstar stamp set and the the Special Delivery stamp and die set. With this month's challenge in mind, which is based around a mood board, this is the first card that I created ~



Thanks for looking and I'll be back tomorrow with another creation.x

Here are my materials ~







2 comments:

  1. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colour choices, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |