cards | case study no 179 and others

23 February 2014

Today I am showing four cards that I made very recently and they are totally different in colours !

First up is the card for the Case Study Challenge number 179. Again our muse is Danielle Flanders and this is the card that I created as inspired by her ~




I created the bunting using a Mama Elephant border stamp and Mama Elephant inks, so soft and pretty. I then cut up the stamped card to create bunting and added in some vellum triangles too. This I machine sewed to my card. I stamped and heat embossed in white a sentiment from a Clearly Besotted set and added some gold/white twine, some gold sparkle candies and white stars. Finally a splatter of Heidi Swapp colour shine finished it off :)

Using the rest of the stamped up card I created a second card. This time I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on to vellum, added this over the stamped card and added some candies and mini jewels from Freckled Fawn.




My final two cards are totally inspired by the amazing Jennifer McGuire and this post here. You cannot beat sparkly rainbow cards on grey Winter days ~




Hope you enjoyed my cards and see you tomorrow for Week 6 of my Project Life.x

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |