cards | case study no 178 | part 2

17 February 2014

Happy Monday ! Over the weekend I found time to create another card for the current Case Study challenge. You can see my other entry here.

For this card I was inspired by the colours that Danielle had used. So I used Wendy Vecchi embossing paste with a Prima template on dark grey cardstock. After heat embossing a sentiment in white on a tag I then set to work with my watercolour paints.  The embossed sentiment produced a relief effect. I then added a ribbon and some candies and a metal heart from my OhDeerMe embellishment kit ~


Here are some detail shots, I really love using the embossing paste to add dimension ~



Thanks for looking.x

3 comments:

  1. Your tag is so pretty and the colors just pop against the dark woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my love the embossing paste background! Gorgeous tag too filled with so many little details to look at. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool card, love the details! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |