project life 2014 | title pages

10 January 2014

Happy New Year :)

I missed my PL pages during December, although compiling my DecemberDaily was amazing, so I was impatient to get back to my process.

The moment I saw Elise Cripe's title pages I knew that this was how I wanted the introduction to my 2014 album to look like. And it was so much fun planning and executing and ensuring the cards were cut the right way ! I machine sewed up the pockets too, ensuring everything stays in place.

So here are my two title pages ~

Front
Back


I used cards from Studio Calico PL Blue Note kit, Elles Studio tags, Becky Higgins Honey core kit and Citrus Twist Pocket Life kits.  Embellishments are from Freckled Fawn's OhDeerMe monthly kit, Skipping5, evalicious and Studio Calico.

Thanks for reading.x

5 comments:

  1. Great triangles! Love all the color you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Elise's pages pinned they are so inspiring and creative. Love how yours turned out too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!! What a great way to start your album:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |