cards | stenciled | part 1

26 January 2014

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

This weekend I am participating in the Stenciled class at Online Card Classes.

Day 1 saw us working with inks and masks and yesterday we played with template techniques.

I created this really quick card using a mask from Studio Calico and my watercolour pencils. I then stamped a greeting from the Spaulding Bowl January Studio Calico card kit add on and added some simple star embellishments from Freckled Fawn. Quick and easy for some weekend crafting :)



Thanks for looking and if you would like to follow my blog, click on the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |