cards | stenciled | part 3

28 January 2014

The final day of the stenciled class taught us to take it one step further !


Here is my card that I produced from creating my own stencil using my Silhouette Cameo machine. I cut a Studio Calico feather.png file onto thick cardstock and then used Wendy Vecchi's embossing paste. After carefully removing the stencil and before the embossing paste dried I added some black and pink American Crafts Zing embossing powder. I waited until the paste had dried and then used my heat gun on the powder. I completed the card with a gold rub-on sentiment and some little pink candies ~




Here is a close up of the feather and the glitter ~



Love that sparkle !

Really enjoyed the classes over the last couple of days, so much inspiration and ideas.

Thanks for looking and see you later in the week for my Project Life week 4 spread.x

6 comments:

  1. Great card! I have to use some glitter...I haven't used them for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous--love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. you did such a nice card and I love pink and black together. really a show stopper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |