cards | stenciled | part 2

27 January 2014

The third day of the Stenciled class saw us creating texture and dimension with pastes.

I'm already a big fan of the Wendy Vecchi embossing paste so I immediately jumped at the chance to create a couple of cards utilising this technique. For my first card I used a template from The Crafters Workshop along with Mister Huey mists and Heidi Swapp colour shine. Once it was all dry I added a ribbon and a stamped sentiment using gold glitter embossing powder. To finish I included some vellum and gold thread ~


My next card was constructed in a similar way to my recent i love love love you card. I finished by adding some twine and an embossed sentiment ~


I really enjoyed these classes this weekend, thanks for reading.x

7 comments:

  1. those are beautiful cards, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Especially the first one - so simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first card, that white texture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first one. So delicate and cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |