cards | love | part 2

21 January 2014

Still keeping with the theme of love and with Valentines Day just around the corner I have a couple of more cards to show.

First up is one with an embossed background. This was created with a love heart stencil from SimonSaysStamp. Over this I applied embossing paste mixed with a couple of shades of pink acrylic paint. The paste I can recommend for this is by Wendy Vecchi, it produces a consistent finish. Make sure that the stencil is secure before applying the paste, I used washi tape to secure mine. I then added some twine and a gold transfer by Pebbles and a heart from the DearLizzy collection ~


Just the right amount of pink and gold !

My second card also has embossing and vellum! This time I stamped the sentiment and the hearts with Versamark watermark and applied American Crafts Zing embossing powder in glitter gold. I then used my heat gun very gently so as not to curl the vellum. I then stamped on the reverse of the vellum to create a softer finish ~


The sentiment for this stamp is from the *Key to My Heart* set by Clearly Besotted Stamps.

Thanks for reading, I hope I provided some inspiration :)

If you would like to follow my blog, click on the button below :)

Follow on Bloglovin


Here are links to my materials ~



8 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |