{10 -16 november 2013 | week 46 }

6 December 2013

It's week 46 and Winter is fast approaching !




What happened this week ?


The temperature dropped noticeably this week. We had the Armistice 1918 memorial on the Monday and it was very cold and windy, we warmed up after wards at the Mairie with a glass of wine.  I ordered a camera grip for my iPhone and a dinosaur hopped across the Atlantic in the parcel, much to the children's amusement. I made a mini tag album inspired by Marcy Penner for December. If you click the button to the right on {life.paper.scrapbook} you can see my mini album featured in the latest issue :) Nat and the boys cleaned the wood burner and the bottom of the chimney (and didn't get too dirty!)

Left side ~




Right side ~



Details ~






Ratio of iPhone to DSLR photos ~ 17 iPhone and no DSLR (all photos taken by me)

Supplies used ~ Studio Calico Cuppa project life kit, Tracy Larsen PSD templates, Freckled Fawn {ohdeerme} kit, Hello Forever cut files {2peasinabucket}, EllesStudio tags

Tools used ~ Becky Higgins Design A pocket pages, {Fiskars} corner rounder, {Tim Holtz} tiny attacher, {Lifestyle Crafts} Letterpress platform, Sissix {Big Shot} machine, Remington Rand vintage manual typewriter, Silhouette Cameo. All photos taken by me on either my {iPhone} using the VSCO cam app, or my {Canon EOS 40D}. All photos printed at home on my HP Deskjet 3059A printer on {Rey} plain white cardstock, {Clairefontaine} grained cardstock, Becky Higgins cardstock or {Avery} classique photo paper.

Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. Each week I use photos and other bits to journal and document our everyday life.

As I am completing a {December Daily} album I am planning on just completing a double page spread that covers the month of December instead of individual weekly spreads.  I will continue to update the blog weekly as normal to show my pages to the end of November (week 48). In January I will show my completed December Daily album and monthly project life spread :)

As normal I'm linking to {project life tuesday}, the blog by Jessica Turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |