{22 - 28 september 2013 | week 39}

7 October 2013

It's week 39 and it's the first week of Autumn, my favourite season.




What happened this week ?

Not a lot out of the ordinary, my husband bought a new car for Winter so we had a trip on Friday to pick it up and tea out together as a family. More running for me, more home-school in English.  The shutters have been painted ready for Winter.  The leaves are starting to turn here, but it is still quite mild.

Left side ~



Right side ~



Details ~



Techniques used ~

Making use of my Silhouette, love this machine !  I used a transparency insert last week and put different coloured sequins to show for this week.

Ratio of iPhone to DSLR photos ~ all iPhone (all photos taken by me)

Supplies used ~ Becky Higgins Seasons mini kit, Studio Calico Project Life kits {marks & co} and {double scoop} EllesStudio September tags, Tracy Larsen PSD templates, Studio Calico flair and die cut arrows, My Minds Eye enamel dots, OneLittleBird {equinox} papers

Tools used : Becky Higgins Design A pocket pages, {Fiskars} corner rounder, {Tim Holtz} tiny attacher, {amy tangerine} stamp, {Lifestyle Crafts} letterpress platform, Sissix {Big Shot} machine, Remington Rand vintage manual typewriter, Silhouette Cameo. All photos taken by me on either my {iPhone} using the VSCO cam app, or my {Canon EOS 40D}. All photos printed at home on my HP Deskjet 3059A printer on {Rey} plain white cardstock, {Clairefontaine} grained cardstock, Becky Higgins cardstock or {Avery} classique photo paper.

Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. Each week I use photos and other bits to journal and document our everyday life.

Hope you enjoyed reading, see you next week :) 

As normal I'm linking to {project life tuesday}, the blog by Jessica Turner.

6 comments:

  1. The mini seasons kit is so pretty! Seeing layouts with fun details like this make me miss paper scrapbooking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is ! i almost forgot i had it too ! thanks for you comment.x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous spread! The colors and simplicity are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |