{8 - 14 September 2013 | week 37 | inc Week in the Life}

17 September 2013

It's week 37 and it's Week in the Life !




What happened this week ?

We joined in with Ali Edward's Week in the Life from Monday through to Sunday so other than a journal card about this, the rest of my Project Life spread is filler cards and embellishments.  I designed the weekly title card using Chalk fonts and my spread moves from the black chalk effect through to muted grey  and gold tones.

Left side ~



Right side ~





Week in the Life ~

Here are my pages from Monday through to Sunday ~





I took a journal card by Cathy Zielske and added Ali's stamped days of the week to it and on this I recorded daily events and thoughts.

I really enjoyed this mini-project.

Ratio of iPhone to DSLR photos ~ all iPhone (all photos taken by me)

Supplies used ~ Becky Higgins Midnight, Seafoam and Polka Dot Party kits, Studio Calico Project Life kits {marks & co} and {double scoop} Atlantic brads, Studio Calico/Lifestyle Crafts Letterpress classroom set, Freckled Fawn monthly kit and woodchips, Skipping5 flairs and puffy stickers

Tools used : Becky Higgins Design A and D pocket pages, {Fiskars} corner rounder, {Tim Holtz} tiny attacher, {dear lizzy} date stamp, {Lifestyle Crafts} letterpress platform, Sissix {Big Shot} machine, Remington Rand vintage manual typewriter. All photos taken by me on either my {iPhone} using the VSCO cam app, or my {Canon EOS 40D}. All photos printed at home on my HP Deskjet 3059A printer on {Rey} plain white cardstock, {Clairefontaine} grained cardstock, Becky Higgins cardstock or {Avery} classique photo paper.

Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. Each week I use photos and other bits to journal and document our everyday life.

Hope you enjoyed reading, see you next week :) 

As normal I'm linking to {project life tuesday}, the blog by Jessica Turner

Studio Calico is a great source of {project life} goodies, use this link to gain 500 points to redeem on future purchases when you take out a monthly subscription to their kits :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your grey, black and white chalk pages are cool. And really like your take on WITL with all white cards injected with colorful pops of WITL photos, Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |