{15 - 21 september 2013 | week 38}

30 September 2013

It's week 38 and it's the last week of Summer.




What happened this week ?

We started our home schooling on Wednesday for English. At present there is no school on a Wednesday in our commune in France. This will change for the next school year.  I have introduced a *fun* hour of English for the children.  There was a sporting outing on Thursday afternoon. On Friday I had my hair cut - about 10 cms off ! Saturday was Zachary's first football tournament of the season. I started my running programme this week too. Having lost some weight over the summer by being more active and watching what I have been eating, I am keen to lose some more and get back into my running. I really enjoyed Cross Country as a child, representing my County at school level, so I am using this as a positive path to fitness.

Left side ~



Right side ~




Details ~



Techniques used ~

I am learning to use my Silhouette Cameo - baby steps !

Ratio of iPhone to DSLR photos ~ all iPhone (all photos taken by me)

Supplies used ~ Becky Higgins Seasons and Polka Dot Party mini kits, Studio Calico Project Life kits {marks & co} and {double scoop} EllesStudio September tags, Freckled Fawn monthly kit and woodchips, Studio Calico cork camera, Tracy Larsen PSD templates, Paislee Press calendar, Jillybean Soup pink alpas, American Craft pink thickets

Tools used : Becky Higgins Design A and D pocket pages, {Fiskars} corner rounder, {Tim Holtz} tiny attacher, {dear lizzy} date stamp, {Lifestyle Crafts} letterpress platform, Sissix {Big Shot} machine, Remington Rand vintage manual typewriter, Silhouette Cameo. All photos taken by me on either my {iPhone} using the VSCO cam app, or my {Canon EOS 40D}. All photos printed at home on my HP Deskjet 3059A printer on {Rey} plain white cardstock, {Clairefontaine} grained cardstock, Becky Higgins cardstock or {Avery} classique photo paper.

Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. Each week I use photos and other bits to journal and document our everyday life.

Hope you enjoyed reading, see you next week :) 

As normal I'm linking to {project life tuesday}, the blog by Jessica Turner.

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors of this week, the soft pinks are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so pretty! Love the flow of your week. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |