{toolbox | week 2}

17 August 2013

This week we have been playing with mixed media :) I love getting my hands dirty with paints and ink and this week I got to play with {gesso}. This was my first time, I don't remember it from school - I was more into numbers and things !

This is my layout based around a photo that I took with my DSLR on Wednesday night of our gorgeous sunset. Such beautiful colours in the photograph, partly because of all the dust in the atmosphere from harvest time here in France.

I used my newly acquired gesso and watercolour paints, some of the Studio Calico Valley High {project life} kit and some embellishments from Freckled Fawn, My Mind's Eye and Skipping5.  I used stamps from Freckled Fawn, Valley High and Elle's Studio.

I was very pleased with the result ~




Next week it's {stitching} with Amy Tan !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |