{toolbox | week 1}

6 August 2013

I signed up for the classroom {toolbox} course run by Studio Calico

This is a four week course in August featuring lessons in digital, mixed media, stitching and misting. It started yesterday with the first lesson by Shanna Noel. We got an awesome chevron template to play with along with some free papers and brushes.

I had a basic idea in mind that I would attempt a hybrid layout, but I got carried away in the {digital} moment and I am really pleased with my finished layout ~



As we have lessons three times a week, I probably won't update my blog with everything I produce. But I am hoping to show the highlights of the classroom.

I'm loving it so far, can't wait for the next lesson !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |