{find your voice | week 4}

23 July 2013


I'm late as I have been away on holiday :)

Week 4 (already half way there !) is {what are your storytelling goals?}

This week I have whipped up two craft based prompts around the same storyline. I was taking some photos of the garden and I noticed Molly and Grandma having a chat so I snapped a few shots and was really pleased with how one in particular turned out. I based a digital and a {hand's on} scrap around this photo.

Digital ~

For this I used a onelittlebird template and the {chasing fireflies} digital pack from paislee press.

The {hand's on} scrap ~


For this I used some papers from the Seafoam kit by Becky Higgins, some elle's studio {saltwater} stamps using Tsukineko {mineral} stamp pad, freckled fawn washi tap and dew drop arrow sticker, skipping5 puffy stickers, studio calico cork sticker, some die cuts from pinkpaislee and my vintage {singer} sewing machine.


I enjoyed both methods, and I'm still picking up lots of PSE techniques.

Can't wait for the next lesson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |