{find your voice | week 3}

11 July 2013


So lesson 3 is {what are your goals?}

I want to tell life stories involving my family and friends. Big stories, little stories, true stories. I want to give our family a history, a three dimensional image.

My creativity goals are ~

- create good memory keeping
- tell a story for now and for future generations
- fulfil my creativity needs
- learn new skills
- enjoy !

Bearing all that in mind I came up with this as the project for the craft based prompt ~


The 5 reasons that this project made me happy are ~

- I learnt a new skill - digital scrapbooking with elements & template
- It will tick the box of {good memory keeping}
- It tells a story about my wedding day
- It fulfilled my creativity needs
- I enjoyed doing it !

Supplies ~

The free template and elements are from sahlin studio that I discovered through the lilypad. The glitter heart is via design editor and I found some of the papers free on-line too.

Thoroughly enjoyed this week, I will have to play catch up as we go away on holiday on Saturday. See you when I get back !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |