{7 - 13 July 2013 | week 28}

21 July 2013

It's week 28 and I'm playing catchup after having a week in the sun ! Our colour scheme followed the large portrait of Molly ~



What happened this week ?

It was the first week of the school holidays, so a time for relaxation. We welcomed Grandma and Grandpa to France as they are staying here to look after the pets and chickens whilst we are on holiday. It was the last lesson of speech therapy for Molly, she has progressed very well. Flowers are growing well in the garden. There was lots of pool fun before the packing of suitcases :)

Left side ~



Right side ~



Techniques ~

I followed this tutorial by Elise Cripe on how to divide up a 12x12 photo for printing at home. It's awesome - I really love the photo of Molly filling the whole page.

Details ~




Ratio of iPhone to DSLR photos ~ 0 to 5 (but that's ok because I won't take my DSLR on holiday so it will be all iPhone photos of our week vacation)


Supplies used ~ Becky Higgins Honey core kit, septemberblue weekly number card, paislee press calendar card, elise cripe digital stamps and July {valley high} stamp via studio calicoPersnicketyPrints digital summer brush and tangerine paper, freebie bokeh brush set via brush kingAli Edwards "This is Summer" card, tracy larsen psd template, ontobaby.com free name printable, freebie Subway Art summer printable

Studio Calico gold star and cork sticker, Skipping5 sequins pocket, Artemio woodchip "ete"

Tools used : Design A pocket pages, {Fiskars} corner rounder. All photos taken by me on either my {iPhone} using the VSCO cam app or my {Canon EOS 40D}. All photos printed at home on my HP Deskjet 3059A printer on {Rey} plain white cardstock, {Clairefontaine} grained cardstock, Becky Higgins cardstock or {Avery} classique photo paper.

I use the {eurofurence light} font on my journal cards.

Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. Each week I use photos and other bits to journal and document our everyday life.

Hope you enjoyed reading, see you next week :) 

As normal I'm linking to {project life tuesday}, the blog by Jessica Turner

Studio Calico is a great source of {project life} goodies, use this link to gain 500 points to redeem on future purchases when you take out a monthly subscription to their kits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |