{14 - 20 July 2013 | week 29}

22 July 2013

It's week 29 and it's all about our holiday !



What happened this week ?

We went away as a family for the first time ! We had a really brilliant time and all got safely tanned. The boys learnt to snorkel. We discovered the perfect beach and tried lots of different food styles.

I will be adding page inserts when the photographs come back from Persnickety Prints and so will do another post, but for now here are our pages:

Left side ~




Right side ~



Techniques ~

Again, I followed this tutorial by Elise Cripe on how to divide up a 12x12 photo for printing at home.

Details ~




Ratio of iPhone to DSLR photos ~ 1 to 0 (All our holiday photos were taken on my iPhone using the VSCo cam application)


Supplies used ~ studio calico July {valley high} digital stamp, freebie bokeh brush set via brush king,

Studio Calico chipboard arrows, flair, cork sticker and cork alphabet, Freckled Fawn dew drops gold arrows

Tools used : Design A pocket pages, {Fiskars} corner rounder. All photos taken by me on either my {iPhone} using the VSCO cam app or my {Canon EOS 40D}. All photos printed at home on my HP Deskjet 3059A printer on {Rey} plain white cardstock, {Clairefontaine} grained cardstock, Becky Higgins cardstock or {Avery} classique photo paper.

I use the {eurofurence light} font on my journal cards.

Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. Each week I use photos and other bits to journal and document our everyday life.

Hope you enjoyed reading, see you next week :) 

As normal I'm linking to {project life tuesday}, the blog by Jessica Turner

Studio Calico is a great source of {project life} goodies, use this link to gain 500 points to redeem on future purchases when you take out a monthly subscription to their kits :)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! That big map is great! Have to try this in my album!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |