{find your voice | week 1}

28 June 2013


I just discovered this great workshop that is taking place over the summer. There will be eight weekly lessons around the idea of {storytelling through pictures, paper and prose}. Doesn't this sound ideal !

Today I completed Lesson One and created the front page of my journal. Nothing too fancy, just using the scrap bits that I have here for my {project life} ~




I used Freckled Fawn washi tape, Dear Lizzy stickers, Thickers for the letters, a Studio Calico chipboard speech bubble sticker and two Skipping5 geotags to make the shape of a heart.  The butterfly was a freebie from a kind etsy seller :)

Looking forward to next weeks adverture already !

8 comments:

  1. Love the cover of your journal,and loving FYV ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saying "Hello!" from a fellow Find Your Voice participant. I love your cover! The colors are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cover design, I'm looking forward to see how you fill your journal! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i'm really excited for this too :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |