{26 May-1 June 2013 | week 22}

4 June 2013

Here we are again, still keeping up :)



This week almost all of the left hand side page is dedicated to Mothers Day.  Mothers Day in France is always celebrated towards the end of May, which is at a different time to both the UK and the USA.The children love making their little presents at school with the help of the teachers. They enthusiastically presented me with them on Sunday morning, and it was lovely to have hand made presents with love.  I am so very grateful to be their {mummy}.  I found some quotes from Smitha Katti at smilingcolors and onevelvetmorning detailing motherhood and the family. There is also a mother {subway art} filler. The top middle picture on the right side shows the crazy temperatures that we are experiencing ! One minute it is 25 degrees and sunny, the next it is snowing; the locals have never seen anything like it !

I have used Seafoam cards on this side and the weekly number card from septemberblue.

Left side ~




Left side details ~ 


We had a big tidy-up on Wednesday, and the children helped clean their bedrooms and then we moved some of the furniture around as they wanted their beds in different places.  I teamed this with a quote from smilingcolors and added emphasis with the use of some glossy accents on the {live}.

I have been very organised this week too.  I have filed our French tax return and organised my {project life} cards.  I read a great blog post by Patter Cross at triplethescraps, which gave me a lot of inspiration.  I have used Seafoam, Honey and Midnight fillers on this side and I did a little editing to produce the {happy thoughts} card too ! I combined the Honey and Seafoam sets by using a filler card from the Honey set with {today is a gift} and a journal card from the Seafoam set with {today is good} detailed on them :)

The bottom right hand corners details our meal out on Saturday lunchtime at a Chinese restaurant.  I used journal cards from helloforever and bananafish from two peas in a bucket digital online store.

The right side ~

   

and the details ~



Clicking on the photos will show a larger image :)

Summary ~

Ratio of iPhone to DSLR photos : 6 to 0 - I always have my iPhone with me and that reminds me to get my {proper} camera out more often.

Supplies used : Becky Higgins Seaform, Midnight and Honey core kit, onevelvetmorning and smilingcolors free printables, septemberblue weekly numbers, helloforever and bananafish printables from twopeasinabucket

Tools used : Design A pocket pages, Fiskars corner rounder.  All photos printed at home on my HP Deskjet 3059A printer on {Rey} plain white cardstock, {Clairefontaine} grained cardstock or {Avery} classique photo paper.

Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. Each week I use photos and other bits to journal and document our everyday life.

Hope you enjoyed reading, see you next week :)

Again I am linking to {project life tuesday}, the blog by Jessica Turner

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! Impressive how many kits you combined, it all fits together beautifully. I love the elaborate mini-layout from your lunchtime adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. The colors all look fantastic together.
    Really like how you have organized your cards. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your layout flows so nicely... love the colors and your use of pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |